Hawkins in isolation at the Hub! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hawkins in isolation at the Hub!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Perfect scenario Tommyhawk gets coroner cooties n shares them with his team mates. Two weeks of forced self isolation n they have to forfeit the game on the weekend. Tigers back to back in the coroner cup without even raising a sweat n Tommyhawk loses the Moggies finals for them two years in a row.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Would make up for, I think, a VFA forfeit we had back in the early 1900s, but that was just because we were getting reamed so badly by a particular umpire we refused to play. Given what I have seen over the years I'm backing that decision ;)

DS

Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
They'll kick the crowd out and play it in an empty ground before a forfeit.
They would play the game with players positive to Covid? No way.

Or follow protocol and ban anyone positive. And still play?

Didnt they have mini training groups earlier in the season with the rule that the entire mini group missing the match if one was tested positive?

I doubt its Covid related but it,d be a big call to play

Reactions: 1 user

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
Perfect scenario Tommyhawk gets coroner cooties n shares them with his team mates. Two weeks of forced self isolation n they have to forfeit the game on the weekend. Tigers back to back in the coroner cup without even raising a sweat n Tommyhawk loses the Moggies finals for them two years in a row.

Coroner?

• Wow

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Given all the hub restrictions I can't see this being COVID. Likely just a cold, which would not be surprising given the close quarters they have all been living in for months.

I figure Hawkins will be in and likely fine by Saturday.

His absence at training would have been everyone being over-cautious which is the right thing to do in this situation.

DS

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Damn. Missed him by that much.
Oh well, all the more fun beating up on them at full strength n properly breaking our third flag contender.

I'm almost wondering if we also broke Colonwood by losing a prelim to them in 2018. Arrogant arseholes had one hand on the cup before they somehow choked n meekly handed it over to Wet Coke n they've been slowly mouldering ever since.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Want them at full strength so the ragdolling is felt more effectively.. Tiges by 40 plus

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
You just know the media will use it as an excuse if we win.

Reactions: 1 users