HAyNe$ (Merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HAyNe$ (Merged)

Henry Williams

Tiger Superstar
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
Hi I'm Haynes, I'm sure you all know me (as the stupid kid), What can i say , I love footy, I love Cricket, Love the 12th man CD, um......................................................................................................... I am deadly afraid of falling down the seats at any football game again, and I enjoy school (sometimes!)

Re: HAyNe$

HAyNe$ said:
I love footy, I love Cricket, Love the 12th man CD,

We are twins then. ;D

I have a bad heigh phobia and am not game to go up the top of Telstra. I get really dizzy and faint in the lower reaches of level 3 there. I could never sit at the top or I'd blackout and fall down the seats for sure.

I was stupid enough to go on the Big Dipper at Luna park once and was so scared I froze stiff and had to be lifted out of the car.

Same when I climbed a lighthouse once. I froze part of the way up and couldn't move at all. I had to be carried down again. I actually thought I'd outgrown my phobia until they built Telstra and put it to the test.

Why are you scared of falling down the seats Haynes?

Re: Hey guys.... I'm back!

welcome back brother.

where have you been?

may 2006 bring you a premiership flag, best&fairest award and a cheerleader girlfriend. :clapping

Yeah welcome back Mr HAyNe$, thought you were going over to play at West Adelaide :hihi

Good to have you back in the fray. ;)

Haynes? Haynes? Didn't we used to have a little tacker by that name?

You a relative of his?

Think the original got locked in The Shed.

How'd you get out Mr HaYne$? (sorry if I've forgotten which letters are in capitals...)
I thought the shed was taken entirely off the PuntRoadEnd boards, never to be seen again. It must have been a long journey to return. Where do all these forgotten threads go, anyway?

The shed is somewhere in the dungeon but in all my expeditions I haven't been able to find it.

Rosy goes down there every now and then and checks that the chain and padlocks are securely in place.

Hope she waters the bonsai tree from time to time. ;D

haynes man! u and i need to find somewhere quiet to have a little chat! :mad: