Hear ye! Hear ye! Official NMFC press release | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Official NMFC press release

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It has come to our attention that our recruitment officer doesn't have her heart in trade talks this season.

Though she openly admits to having football fantasies they only involve Yellow and Black and September.

We therefore advise you that the Roos would prefer not to participate in any phantom fantasy draft and thus are placing all their picks on the table to the highest bidder.

Offers for pick no's 9, 24 and 72 are invited now.

Signed,

Head honchos NMFC.

That is a fair offer which I'll take on board tiga. I'll weigh up what offers I get for my highly prized picks and get back to you asap.
Possibly tomorrow morning to allow time for the slackos to apply. ;)

Tiga generous to the extreme as your offer was I regretfully inform you that in a fit of out of character benevolance I took pity on Carlton and gave them pick 9 and 72 in exchange for Corey and Kouta.
My generosity astounds me, ha.

That leaves pick #24 open for offers.

Tempting as pick #69 is the NMFC have no intention of going in the draft so picks are not required.

A revised offer not involving picks would be given due consideration though.

rosy3 said:
Tiga generous to the extreme as your offer was I regretfully inform you that in a fit of out of character benevolance I took pity on Carlton and gave them pick 9 and 72 in exchange for Corey and Kouta.
My generosity astounds me, ha.

That leaves pick #24 open for offers.

It was the Chaff thing wasn't it. ;D ;D

Can I offer you a grab bag for pick 24??
How about you can still pick two from my overstocked thread. How about that??

Tiga, It's my solemn duty to inform you that DF slipped under your guard for my highly prized pick 24. ;D

I have to admit that although I traded well there will be a touch of sadness that Chaff, AK and Dunc won't be there next year to hold up the FantasyRoos premiership cup. :'(

What did you end up getting?? I was actually going to offer Shane Crawford and Luke Hodge if push came to shove but I guess you missed out on that one. ;)

I got Eagleton, Pat Bowden and Birss. More than happy with that. Although none of the above would get a game in my best 22 it's handy to have players of that calibre in reserve.

I'm very impressed. And you said you were no good at this. I think you've been using a few Erin Brockovich tactics by making people think you are no threat and then..........BAM! A massive deal in your favour before they even knew what hit them! You go Girlfriend! ;D

tiga said:
I think you've been using a few Erin Brockovich tactics by making people think you are no threat and then..........

Poor innocent, defenceless female. The silent assassin. ;D

Like they say in the classics tiga...A good woman always gets her man. ;) ;D

As well as pick 24, WB did get Kris Shore and Joel Perry

Kris Shore, pick 18, 2002 Draft, 189 cm, 80 kg

Joel Perry, pick 31, 2002 Draft, 191 cm, 79 kg