Hello and welcome to the new board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello and welcome to the new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

admin

Hi all,
Although you mightn't notice, this is a new board.  ;D
The main difference is the change of address for the board.  

It can still be accessed via the main site at
http://puntroadend.proboards12.com/

Or at the new board address at
http://puntroadend.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Due to an amount of traffic beyond our wildest expectations paying for the removal of advertising on the old board wasn't viable, so we had to find a different option.
This is our own board, and as such is advertising free with no restrictions on number of views etc.
Please sign up again as members again and post away.
All input is needed to get the Premiership Cup to Tigerland next season.
Go Tiges.

P.S. You have to register again for this board, details from the old one aren't relevant on this new one.
A temporary password will be sent to your e-mail. Log in with that, then go to profile to change the password to whatever you like.

A

admin

I think you passed the test Tom, ha.
Great avatar. :D
Merry Christmas to you too,
Go Tiges.

A

admin

what's this?  I've been dudded.

I was a Tiger Superstar on the previous board lol

Make the most of it froars, ha. It's not every day we get to re-live our childhood.
Geez, those were the days. Richmond used to win premierships back then. ;D
Go Tiges.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Do we still get the Santa smileys?   froarssanta (guess not)

Does this mean we can have the pics of the players again?

Mightytiges, I now see what you wanted the photo of KB for

A

admin

Do we still get the Santa smileys?   froarssanta
again?

I'll add the Santa's tonight Julz. I'm off to get my dose of smog in Melbourne now, ha.
Of course if MT gets bored he could add them during the day, ha. ;D
Does this mean we can have the pics of the players

Not sure yet. We've upgraded to paid hosting now, so get extra bandwith. I'd prefer you wait and see how it goes for a while ok. The pictures weren't a problem with the old board, but rather the limits imposed by Netfirms.
I'll let you know soon.
Boards like Bigfooty and TheBlueView etc are thinking of having paid memberships, and asking for donations to keep going.
We'd hate it to come to that, so if not having pics keeps our bandwith down and thus the hosting affordable then I think it's a small price to pay to have a free site for everyone.
Hopefully we'll be able to have both. :D

Deano

I used to be Dean3, but now I've changed...
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Couldn't get Dean3 to work, so here I am as Deano. ;D Not sure I like all the Adelaide colours! :p

Deano

I used to be Dean3, but now I've changed...
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Forgot to mention rosy and mightytiges, I think the picture link to the messageboard on the main page still takes you to the old board. :eek:

L

Lill Koala

I am in as guest for now until I get home and find out my password

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Alrighty fellow Tigers I am in the new site (i think)

Lets get busy writing I look forward to reading everyones opinions....

Heres one for you....... I was talking to a bloke at work whos mate is a mad keen Hawthorn supporter and he my mate told me that there was alot of Hawks people very surprised Bill Nicholls got the chop, they said he was very highly rated and regarded by many..
leading him to think that perhaps the reasons for his de listing didnt have anything to do with his footballing ability.......but that perhaps there was more to it....
anyway can only go on what ya hear and this may have no basis whatsoever, but it might get ya talking ;)

A

admin

alot of Hawks people very surprised Bill Nicholls got the chop, they said he was very highly rated and regarded by many..
leading him to think that perhaps the reasons for his de listing didnt have anything to do with his footballing ability.......

Any hints of what the reasons might have been Tigerdog, or are they like most of us wondering the reason Ezra seemed to be out of favour with the head honchos.

Status
Not open for further replies.