Hello Everyone... Excited to have joined up here... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello Everyone... Excited to have joined up here...

Dizaster

Tiger Rookie
Apr 10, 2011
Melbourne
Just thought i'd introduce myself... Can't believe i've been here so many times without signing up until now..

I'm a 30 year old living a bit west of Melbourne... Love the Tiges of course... Looking forward to having some good chats on here in the future...

Also I love the fact their is general discussion section here where people discuss non Football related stuff... My other main forum i'm a member of is www.saddoboxing.com and probably the best part of that forum is their off topic section, and just the fact their are a tonne of great people there where you can just get on every night and shoot the $hit like your with mates.....

And it looks like the same here...

So hi all....!

Dizaster

Tiger Rookie
Apr 10, 2011
Melbourne
I just realized putting a link to another website in my very first post here makes me look like a spammer, so forgive me for that one.. I'm here for the long haul...

:)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Welcome dont become a rosecoloured flowersniffing faith blinded feral, enuff of those on here already ;)

B

Bill James

craig said:
Welcome dont become a rosecoloured flowersniffing faith blinded feral, enuff of those on here already ;)
Don't worry about Craig he is so dark his personal time space continuum has turned in on itself.