Hello fellow coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello fellow coaches

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'd just like to say how good it is to be a supercoach in this league.
I'm sure the supporters are right behind us all here. They might assess our form at the end of the season, but until then they'll stand by us.
I can't hear for them calling for our sacking two weeks into the season.
Dream team supporters realise things will be better if we all pull in the right direction.
The fans can offer all the advice they like, but in reality they realise they don't know exactly what goes on behind the scenes.
They have faith in us to do the right thing.
They understand if selection isn't as good as it possibly could be if the site isn't working properly, there's always next week.
At least it's good fun for the team and supporters alike.
In this league I'm sure the supporters will suffer the highs and lows week in week out, but at the end of the day will shout the coaches a beer rather than stab them in the back.
I didn't realise coaching could be such fun.
Go The Mighty Duds. ;D

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
I must have good hearing coz I can sure as hell hear my fans calling for me to be sacked ;D

Especially at 0-3 after this weekend ;D

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
I think as a group TG, you are heading in the right direction. Just take it one week at a time. Your players are playing hard, accountable footy.
I also note that i am the only one who's scores seem to be getting worse- bit of a worry.
hutstar

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Yeah thanks for that hutstar the boys are just taking it one week at a time, although we lost I've never been more happier with the boys they really stood up today and showed what their made of.... crap :rollin

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
TigersGoddess said:
Yeah thanks for that hutstar the boys are just taking it one week at a time, although we lost I've never been more happier with the boys they really stood up today and showed what their made of.... crap
roll.gif

Just got through this week, TG. My forwards were well contained by your side.

Some harsh words needed I reckon for my boys ;D.