Hello tiger fans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello tiger fans

ralphspooner

Tiger Cub
Apr 14, 2006
Hello tiger fans. My name is Ralph Spooner. I came here because i heard about PRE in the papers. I hope this isnt a negative place like some sites i have been to.

I was reading the thread about the Koories who were camping in Kings Domain and i was pretty upset by some of the racist and ignorance displayed there.

But i guess its better that we talk about these issues and share our views.

I am in my 30s and my finest moment as a tiger supporter was the 1980 grandfinal. How long ago that seems.

I have been to the past two games and i am worried we might finish bottom two. However it might be worth it if that Bryce Gibbs is as good as they say.

i am a long term Richmond member and i have suffered my friends, i have suffered.

i look forward to meeting you all

Ralph Spooner

ralphspooner said:
i am a long term Richmond member and i have suffered my friends, i have suffered. 

Welcome again ralph. You're in very elite company here as far as the suffering goes. We're a tough lot though and we've all survived to tell the story, over and over and over again in some cases. ;D

Bring on a successful era when losing is the exception rather than the rule. :gotigers

Hullo again Rosy,

thanks for having me. I see you have over 18000 posts. You certainly have been busy over the years. How long have you been doing this? Who helps you? does it cost you money?

I have met some good people so far and am enjoying my pre experience.

Some don't like it much when you express differing views.

Ralphy

Welcome, Ralph. It's good to see you around the boards. I love it when we get keen new members. 46 posts per day is some average. 46 posts in a day is a feat in itself!

Keep up the good work, Ralph.

hullo Curtis, nice to meet you. Everybody is quite friendly, except for a couple of people who seem a big set in their views. what does your avatar mean?

Hi Ralphy! :wave Welcome to PRE. We're all a very friendly bunch around here. ;D I look forward to reading more of your posts. With your posting average so far you'll be up in the thousands by the end of the month!

hullo to you Crystal. You and Curtis have mentioned my average. Wheres that to be found?

Nice to meet you. :clap

ralphspooner said:
hullo Curtis, nice to meet you. Everybody is quite friendly, except for a couple of people who seem a big set in their views. what does your avatar mean?
Cheers, Ralph. I'd probably usually be among those who are totally one-eyed but I'm really trying to bite my tongue and steer clear of Liverpool's posts.

My avatar is the eye of Hal (9000?), which is the artificially intelligent robot from 2001: A Space Odyssey. If you haven't seen the movie, I wouldn't want to say anymore than that.

To see your average, click on your name as it appears next to a post (some other statistics will also be available) or you can click on the word 'Profile' on the panel below the box that has your messages and "show new replies to your posts".

Keep on truckin', Ralph.