hello world | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hello world

scooty

Tiger Superstar
Sep 4, 2007
morwell
hi im 23 year old male live in morwell have been going for the tiges since i was 7 b4 that i went for the dons my parents are swan fans my nan goes for the power my brothers go for the dogs and blues im a single guy so if any one wana date let me no im a gardner by trade and teach sunday school as well as train some greyhounds
I also do some acting for a thetre company i was school captain at my high school as well as doing a ambasodor roles for the shire i use to coach a school side we one a flag played full back for 5 years till injury managed to kick 5 goals one day oh yeah i aim to put hutchy out of a job

Hello scooty. Welcome to PRE. :D

If you can make a few more rumours up you might well achieve your aim to put Hutchy out of a job. :hihi

I don't want to date you (I've heard rainsy is looking though) but you're welcome to come and tackle my garden. Roses and fruit trees need pruning. I want a new herb garden built too.

Hi Scooty, You seem to get a bit of good mail.
Where's your mail from? Got an insider at the club, or in the media?

sorry i took so long to reply i was at a funeral anyway thanx rosie but i dont rainesy is my type i would b happy to do your garden and mr my sources are in the media as well as clubs plus my cuz is an asstent coach at the crows hope he coachs the tiges any more questions ask