Hello! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello!

The Hitman

Tiger Cub
Mar 26, 2015
Hi,

First of all, a confession: I am not a Richmond supporter.

I'm a Hawk, I'm part of the team that runs Hawk Headquarters and I'm a long-time member of my club.

I'm also the founder of a new footy website on the scene, Me? I Like Football.

However, before you get the pitchforks out, I am engaged to a long-time Richmond member, I see as many of your games as I do Hawthorn's and - once our reign is over - I hope you guys can take all before you.

Anyway, I'll chime in every now and then, and I have a Richmond season preview coming up tomorrow on our site which I would like to post in full here if that is okay with the mods - I'm not after clicks, just genuine discussion and feedback.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE. :) Look forward to your input throughout the season. I hope the Hawkers have a great year but I hope the Tiges have an even better one.