Help - Font on PRE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Help - Font on PRE

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
I have had kids mucking with my computer today.

I have had to adjust my display settings in an attemp to get things back to normal.

It seems to have worked for everything but PRE.

For some reasons, the font on PRE is still very small, but only on this site?

Anyone got any advice.

cheers in advance.

Thats low ToO ....funny as all hell but still low ! :hihi

Has the font changed U2 of is it just the size ?...meaning gone from "verdana type" to something else ?

Ive been wondering how to get "smaller" sized font, but it seems all the button above does is allow you to increase it rather than shrink it, yet I swear Ive seen posts on here that include smaller than normal sized font.

The "font size" function can be used to make text larger or smaller.

Could you explain to us (me) peeons as to how that is done Dear Rosy ?....is it something other than the "font size" icon, because anytime I hit that it just seems to increase the font size rather than decrease it ! ?

Is it a matter of just continually clicking the icon button that makes the word larger Rose ?................is there a limit as to how large the word can get also ?

I seen in the thread "Hardwicks Hero's" a very large font and was wondering how that was achieved.

Use the Font Size icon and either increase or decrease the number value.

[size=10pt]Example 1

[size=20pt]Example 2

[size=5pt]Example 3

Hmmmm, interesting Rose............so Im assuming you have to manually change the number from "10pt" to "20pt" etc ?.... as I don't see any other way of doing it !

Let me try it now in here .... Example..... Example .......example

Well Ill be a monkey's brother-in-law, would never have thought of that myself, guess Im so use to having a numbered system from other servers for so many years where a simple drop down window gives you options by numbers from 1-8 for memory.

Thank You Rosy for that.

Great, if profilic icon use wasn't enough, now we're going to get large text. For the love of god no one show jack how to use italics, bold and color. We'll have another sc dribblar on our hands.

Baloo said:
Great, if profilic icon use wasn't enough, now we're going to get large text. For the love of god no one show jack how to use italics, bold and color. We'll have another sc dribblar on our hands.

Oh Sh!t mate, I already had those bassturds down pat ages ago ........ :hihi

Hey, you missed the underline feature and the GLOW also, lift your game. :rofl

The Marquee is my next adventure I do believe ............. that one looks like a doozy.

jackfrost said:
guess Im so use to having a numbered system from other servers for so many years where a simple drop down window gives you options by numbers from 1-8 for memory.

Server features aren't the same as forum features. That Font size feature is just to change the size of the font in your posts. Your Internet browser should have an option for you to change the size of the text on the pages.

U2Tigers said:
I have had kids mucking with my computer today.

I have had to adjust my display settings in an attemp to get things back to normal.

It seems to have worked for everything but PRE.

For some reasons, the font on PRE is still very small, but only on this site?

Anyone got any advice.

cheers in advance.

Did you try Crtl + ?

Tigertool said:
Did you try Crtl + ?

cheers I will.

Its definately nothing to do with posting a post, as I understand changing font sizes for that.

sort of getting used to the font now.