Help save the Tiger Museum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Help save the Tiger Museum

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I tuned into the Club AGM after the formal bits but in time to hear questions from members. One was specifically on the museum. And from the Presidents response I took it as clear that museum would be included in the new buildings. She said that she thought the future style would be more "dynamic" or words to that effect. More themed exhibits than just a warehouse of memorabillia perhaps?

Related point, an earlier question was along lines that $60m was the budget but only $30m where was the shortfall coming from? President replied that project may be done in stages. My impression is that plans are not much more than artists impressions at this time. (And with season 10 weeks away there is no guarantee that we will have a normal season with full crowds and so revenue hit will continue)

Reactions: 5 users