Help with CD burning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Help with CD burning

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Helppppp! ;D

I've got about 20 complete cd's downloaded ready to burn.

I copied a couple, but now when I burn them it's saying 1 track and only copying the first track, even though the entire cd is downloaded.

I've used Windows media player and Roxio easy cd creator 5.

Does anyone know why this would be happening and if there are any settings I can check anywhere?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Ummmmmm. ;D

How do I find that out? They are entire cd's I downloaded on WinMX. I think mp3's.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
What I don't understand is why media player burned the complete cd's a couple of weeks ago but now only burns the first track.

I'll check out the other programs mentioend and see if I have any more luck.

Thanks. :)

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
go to web site www.cdrsoft.cc
go to the downloads section and down tunespark or nero. serial keys should be included also.

you'll find heaps of other good ultilites there.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Rosy, is it the same problem you spoke about a few weeks ago in the thread below??

http://puntroadend.netfirms.com/yabbse/index.php?board=5;action=display;threadid=3472

Did you download an MP3 splitter??

try this link and download it. what it will do is split 1 large MP3 into individual tracks for you.

http://download.com.com/3000-2169-10118620.html?tag=lst-0-3

If you have successfully done this then each track should be an individual file. Is this the case??

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hiya Tiga,

It's a different problem. The previous one was I'd downloaded a double cd and it was too big to burn onto a cd. I haven't downloaded the splitter yet but will get around to it.

The problem I have now is that although entire cd's are downloaded when I try to burn them only the first track gets copied. In fact on the cd creator it says there is only 1 track, but in WinMX it says the entire contents are downloaded.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Rosy a quick question.... what is the size of track one in bytes or megabytes. If it's between 3 to 6 meg then it is one track. If it's larger let me know what size it is and I'll do some research for you. the other factor is that it may be a multipart archive that may need to be decompressed before you can burn it.

Finally.... do all the tracks play in windows media player?? and if so how many tracks does it display??