Henneman is a Miller Target | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Henneman is a Miller Target

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
None of these trades will improve our depth........the club has said it will turnover 10 players......and as we are 4 short we will need 14 new faces next year..........trades like hall and a draft pick for heneman won't achieve this, it will only worsen our depth. We need to be looking at deals like Richo for a 1st and 2nd round draft picks.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
nwonash said:
I cant see why target Henneman.

Our backline is our strengh.

What we require is a few more mid fielders and fowards that are able to kick goals on a regular basis.

Agree that it is probably one of our strongest point, but injuries over the last two years have shown that we lack depth in the tall backs department.

Although this could be offset a bit by strengthening our midfield to take some of the pressure of the back. No offence to our current midfield as injuries have robbed us of seeing its full potential this year with Cogs, Johno, Campbo, Blummfield and co hardly ever being on the field fit together.

Bowden the one everyone thought could step up with the addition of the abovementioned guys has actuall gone backwards. Tivvers is the only one who seems to have benefited.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
A mate of mine whom supports Essendon, reckons Henneman is so overrated and no way is in Essendons top 25.

Said Henneman is another Bowden, fails to raise to the occassion when the team needs him most. Only plays a decent game when the rest of the team does well.

He also said that with the players around Henneman, they make him look better than he really is.

Richmond shouldnt waste their time on him. Recruit an up and comer (this worries me on our past recruiting).