Hewitt remains numero uno. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hewitt remains numero uno.

J

JohnF

Bart Simpson with a tennis racquet will remain number 1 after reaching the semis at Indian Wells. Great fighting victories against El Anouyi and Coria. Was within an inch of losing the first round match, and now he'll probably go on to win the tournament. Talk about hanging tough. Wish some of the Tigers had the fighting qualities of this kid, we'd find ourselves at the top of the table quick smart. Alas..

J

JohnF

Just took out the tournament. After facing three match points against him in the first round, he holds on and goes on to win the event. True champion. Bring on the Davis Cup.

A

admin

Onya Lleyton.....must be the Tiger bloodlines. (And thats not cos of the Richoesque temper either ha.) ;D
Geez this guy gets discussed a lot on talkback radio, they either love him or hate him.
I admire him immensely, especially his pride in playing for his country and his never say die attitude.
Go Lleyton.

J

JohnF

Onya Lleyton.....must be the Tiger bloodlines. (And thats not cos of the Richoesque temper either ha.) ;D
Geez this guy gets discussed a lot on talkback radio, they either love him or hate him.
I admire him immensely, especially  his pride in playing for his country and his never say die attitude.
Go Lleyton.

LMAO, yeh he's a bit of a sooky baby like Richo some times, but with one main difference: he never gives up and usually gets the job done in spite of the emotions taking hold. If Richo is goign to get emotional, I'd like to see it with 6 goals (and 15 points) agaisnt his name.