Hey fellow tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hey fellow tigers

Magic1980

Tiger Cub
Dec 2, 2011
Joined the family today. Have been viewing the board for a while. Glad to be here. Just with the new board it seems that the few times i have posted that a message comes up saying that the moderators have to ok the post before it goes live. Is this just a general thing that will happen now as it seems that it takes a while before posts are uploaded.

Glad to be onboard the tiger pre bandwagon. I'm strapped in. Thanks for having me.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Welcome to PRE Magic :)

We have a massive amount of trolls and spammers on here so have taken advantage of the new forum option of a Moderator approval function. New posters need their first 5 posts approved by moderators. After that they'll no longer need approval before their posts show up.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it should make things better for us all.

Magic1980

Tiger Cub
Dec 2, 2011
rosy23 said:
Welcome to PRE Magic :)

We have a massive amount of trolls and spammers on here so have taken advantage of the new forum option of a Moderator approval function. New posters need their first 5 posts approved by moderators. After that they'll no longer need approval before their posts show up.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it should make things better for us all.

Thank you for the explanation Rosy. I assure you im no troll or spammer. Just a tiger through and through. Thank you for the welcome. And the site looks great. It will be a great ride for us tigers for the next few years me thinks. Look forward to getting in the hussle and bussle of the PRE board. It looks very robust with a very diverse opinion.