Hi Tigerlanders! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi Tigerlanders!

strongandbold

Tiger Cub
Aug 29, 2022
This is Amna (strong and bold) :D

Just joined the forum and wanted to say HELLO to everyone :)

These days I am reading Balmy's latest book and loving every bit of it. Excited (and a little nervous) about the Thursday clash with the Lions.

We will fight and fight, and win xx

Reactions: 10 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

These days I am reading Balmy's latest book and loving every bit of it. Excited (and a little nervous) about the Thursday clash with the Lions.

Welcome Amna

I hope you enjoy PRE.

CARN THE TIGES !!!!

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Hi, welcome. I just finished listening to Balmeys book (I'm too lazy to read) and enjoyed it, especially the last chapters about going to Collingwood/Geelong/Collingwood/Richmond.

Reactions: 1 user

strongandbold

Tiger Cub
Aug 29, 2022
Hi, welcome. I just finished listening to Balmeys book (I'm too lazy to read) and enjoyed it, especially the last chapters about going to Collingwood/Geelong/Collingwood/Richmond.
I haven't reached that part yet... I am only half-way through, where he talks about the 'possible' Melbourne - Hawks merger.

I hope I didn't giveaway too much for anyone looking forward to reading it in the future :p

Totally agree - it's an enjoyable read! Love that I get to learn about the history of so many clubs through the lense of a beloved Tiger!

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Welcome Amna Tiger! Enjoy !! (y)

Reactions: 1 user