Hi! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hi!

DarOv

Tiger Cub
Oct 25, 2022
Greetings to all Tiger fans! A little bit about myself: I like watching sports and I like team games. My favorite sport is football, but I also like volleyball and tennis.
I follow different teams so I can keep up to date. I respect fans of any team :)

Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Greetings to all Tiger fans! A little bit about myself: I like watching sports and I like team games. My favorite sport is football, but I also like volleyball and tennis.
I follow different teams so I can keep up to date. I respect fans of any team :)
Welcome DarOv (y)

Who's your sports teams? :unsure: I'll start yah :eyes

Richmond
Liverpool
San Francisco 49ers
Boston Celtics
Glasgow Celtics
New York Yankees
Melbourne Storm
Volleyball - Beach Volleyball is great!! :eyes
Inverurie Loco Works - Scottish Highlands League
Spartans - Scottish Lowlands League - saw Liverpool went pre-season to play them about three years back and luv the logo and looks great on tops and beanies, I've got to get myself something from them but their tops are always sold out man :eyes

And Erchim FC in the Mongolian League ;) Someone said to me years ago, "U must have a team in every country, who's your Mongolian team?" :unsure:

I was shocked because I didn't have one and had to quickly find one if you claim you're a sports nut!! They've won the most Mongolian League titles (13) ;)
So that settled it for me man :LOL:

1666702532703.png1666702542801.png

DarOv

Tiger Cub
Oct 25, 2022
Welcome DarOv (y)

Who's your sports teams? :unsure: I'll start yah :eyes

Richmond
Liverpool
San Francisco 49ers
Boston Celtics
Glasgow Celtics
New York Yankees
Melbourne Storm
Volleyball - Beach Volleyball is great!! :eyes
Inverurie Loco Works - Scottish Highlands League
Spartans - Scottish Lowlands League - saw Liverpool went pre-season to play them about three years back and luv the logo and looks great on tops and beanies, I've got to get myself something from them but their tops are always sold out man :eyes

And Erchim FC in the Mongolian League ;) Someone said to me years ago, "U must have a team in every country, who's your Mongolian team?" :unsure:

I was shocked because I didn't have one and had to quickly find one if you claim you're a sports nut!! They've won the most Mongolian League titles (13) ;)
So that settled it for me man :LOL:
Hey man, you really are a sports nut! Apparently, a lot more than I am!
My commands:

Manchester United and Arsenal,
Barcelona and Atletico Madrid,
Milan,
Bayern and Dortmund,
Celtic, etc.

Beach volleyball, of course :)

Tennis - I like watching women's tennis, I like their short skirts :) And I like women's volleyball. Of the other sports, I like figure skating, especially women's figure skating.

I also watch boxing and MMA. I hate women's MMA on principle. But I like watching men's MMA.

Reactions: 1 user