Hiya from JimmJessTorp | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hiya from JimmJessTorp

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Hello all

Been lurking for a while and decided to register so I can offer my highly unedumacated football opinions.

RFC supporter since 1974 (when I was asked in Primary School which club I supported and the only one I could think of was the one that had just won the VFL final - we didn't have a TV back then).

Favourite players - Jim Jess (especially when he smashed Hunter in the 1982 final). And of course Richo.

Current peeves - Lack of hardness at the ball and unwillingness on the part of some players to do the hard work for their teammates (blocking, unrewarded leads, dragging their opponent away from the play)

Hates - Losing to Carlton anytime; the Scabbies (Collingwood) just on principal; Chins McGuire; AFL free to air in Sydney ('cause it is total *smile*)

Hopes - That Richo will get to play 300 games, that we'll win another game this year, that our next coach (assuming it's not TW) will be as hard nails and will drag the best out of the players.

Fun Ha!

A belated welcome Jim. I hope you're enjoying taking part on PRE. :)

rosy23 said:
A belated welcome Jim. I hope you're enjoying taking part on PRE. :)

What she said ......... by the way what side of the fence you on are you a realist or a brightsided faith blinded feral.

Oh that's easy.

I am a brightsided fence-sitting faith blinded realistic feral of course. ;D

Logic rules - Unless it doesn't.

Actually I am no feral. And I respect the right of people to have opinions contrary to my own - Even if they are wrong :rofl

So you won't find me gnawing on the seats in frustration at a home game (mainly 'cos I am in Sydney). But Tiger blood runs in my veins and if you cut me I'll bleed the colours - And then look around for the bastard scabbie or scum that's holding the knife!

Fun Ha!