Hoax Phone calls | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hoax Phone calls

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Text messages saying “hi it’s mum card isn’t working at Coles can you put $300 in my account bsb/account number…will pay you when I get home”

Besides the fact my mum died 17 years ago, how would a deposit to a bank account help in Coles ?

These crazy kids.

Yeah I had one a couple of weeks ago,
Hi Dad it's me, I've lost my phone & I need to do some banking can you put some money into my account so I can pay these bills.
My reply was.. Who are you,.

Strangely enough I didn't get a reply.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yeah I had one a couple of weeks ago,
Hi Dad it's me, I've lost my phone & I need to do some banking can you put some money into my account so I can pay these bills.
My reply was.. Who are you,.

Strangely enough I didn't get a reply.

That was actually jb03.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
My own kids heard about that scam and used it on me themselves. That's how well I'm going. :ROFLMAO:

These are the same kids, who despite being adults with jobs still have my credit cards in all their tolls and parking, plus Uber, Silvertop, McDonalds, Woolworths, Coles, KFC, Grill'd, Dan Murphys and so on.....

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My own kids heard about that scam and used it on me themselves. That's how well I'm going. :ROFLMAO:

These are the same kids, who despite being adults with jobs still have my credit cards in all their tolls and parking, plus Uber, Silvertop, McDonalds, Woolworths, Coles, KFC, Grill'd, Dan Murphys and so on.....
I didn't pick you as being as soft touch TBR, harden the **** up:)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user