Holiday free to good home. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Holiday free to good home.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I realise this is the wrong board but due to time limits want as many to see it as possible.

We have a holiday paid for (apart from $50 owing) for 4 people for 5 nights at Lakes Entrance.  We can't go due to the drought and fires and would be happy to give it away to anyone who could use it.

The only problem is it has to be used by Dec 21st.  Anyone interested please pm me. :hearton

I forgot to mention the holiday is fully transferrable so nobody has to pretend to be me. Perish the thought. :hihi

dcstar

Once sane, always Richmond......
Nov 5, 2003
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
I realise this is the wrong board but due to time limits want as many to see it as possible.

We have a holiday paid for (apart from $50 owing) for 4 people for 5 nights at Lakes Entrance. We can't go due to the drought and fires and would be happy to give it away to anyone who could use it.

The only problem is it has to be used by Dec 21st. Anyone interested please pm me. :hearton

I forgot to mention the holiday is fully transferrable so nobody has to pretend to be me. Perish the thought. :hihi

Ben Cousins need not apply..... ;D

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Well done Rosella great offer.I say offer it to Claw & Greg Miller.They need a good bonding :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Well done Rosella great offer.I say offer it to Claw & Greg Miller.They need a good bonding  :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi
What abvout you Skipper,your due for another holiday.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
mb64 said:
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Well done Rosella great offer.I say offer it to Claw & Greg Miller.They need a good bonding :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi
What abvout you Skipper,your due for another holiday.
Prefers holidays during the footy season MB ;D

itsintheblood

Tiger Superstar
Dec 16, 2004
Melbourne
rosy23 said:

We have a holiday paid for (apart from $50 owing) for 4 people for 5 nights at Lakes Entrance.  We can't go due to the drought and fires and would be happy to give it away to anyone who could use it.

The only problem is it has to be used by Dec 21st.  Anyone interested please pm me. :hearton

I forgot to mention the holiday is fully transferrable so nobody has to pretend to be me.  Perish the thought. :hihi

Rosy, a great offer but just one question. You can't go because of drought and fires???????? Im confused. ???

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
iitb said:
Rosy, a great offer but just one question. You can't go because of drought and fires???????? Im confused.  ???

We have a farm and are spending a power of time feeding sheep because there's not much more than dust in the paddocks. We're also very short of water and have to go around the dams regularly to check the sheep aren't bogged in the clay slowly dying in the hot sun. The water we have won't last that much longer so we need to be here in case it runs out and we need to buy it and truck it in.

Although our property isn't at threat from fires at this stage they are burning hundreds of thousands of hectares in our region.

We simply can't leave the property to take the holiday and if we did we'd be so worried it wouldn't be relaxing anyway. I'm here taking care of the farm and my husband is away fighting the fires.

If we can't enjoy the holiday I'd love to give it to someone else who can.

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I'm not sure that anyone woud feel right about having a lovely holiday at your expense rosy, especially as things are so tough on the farm. Are you sure that you can't postpone it, or get a refund, or work something out with the holiday people, given your situation? It would be a pretty mean-spirited holiday proprietor to demand full payment of a holiday when your property may be threatened by bushfire. :p

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
We'd actually paid to take the holiday when my brother had his stroke Deano. I deferred it then when we couldn't use later in the year it I had it extended. It seems each time we are ready to go something else pops up.

They are quite adamant it has to be taken by Dec 21st or they won't honour it. I guess I can't complain about that.

It would give us great pleasure if someone else could enjoy it, and we wouldn't consider it to be at our expense at all.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It gives me great pleasure that one of our PREnders and his family are able to use the holiday. Catch me a flathead please. ;D

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
rosy23 said:
It gives me great pleasure that one of our PREnders and his family are able to use the holiday.  Catch me a flathead please. ;D

Let's hope that the luck recipient can fish then Rosy!