Hopelessly addicted | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hopelessly addicted

A

admin

Seems Netfirms had gremlins in their system and our site was down for several hours .
I am amazed how many times I checked to see if it was working again, and how much I missed checking the board.
Anyway things are fixed up now it seems, so I can sleep contented and happy tonight knowing all's well, ha.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Seems Netfirms had gremlins in their system and our site was down for several hours

Gremlins??? I tried the main page it coming up as zany films or soemthing.

But gee I know what you mean by being addicted.... I missed being not able to post and read etc. It meant I actually had to do some work yesterday -  ;)

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Several hours ??? tried to log on yesterday arvo and have only just been able to get back on......nice to back tho :)

A

admin

Have you tried earlier today MY?
The site was available again some time just before midnight last night and has been working alright all day today, though one person I was chatting to on MSN had a bit of a problem with it this arvo.
Has anybody else had problems today? I'll contact Netfirms to see what's going on if it's still not opening ok for everyone.

A

admin

Netfirms said we may need to wait a few hours for our ISP's to update their dns records in order to reflect the new changes they have made on their end.
I guess some ISP's would be slower to update than others, but hopefully everybody will be back on deck with no problems soon.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Netfirms said we may need to wait a few hours  for our ISP's  to update their dns records in order to reflect the new changes they have made on their end.
I guess some ISP's would be slower to update than others, but hopefully everybody will be back on deck with no problems soon.

ISP's .... er right :-/

DNS records ....huh :-/