Houlihan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Houlihan

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
If he kicks another 5 next week which is highly unlikely, he will get a contract for next year

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
that is so true and if he didnt kick any today, he would have been traded for sure at the end of the year.

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Bunnerz said:
all i can say is

HOW FUNNY!!!!

I wouldn't laugh if I were you, if he does have a good game next week, they will extend his contract and give him a pay rise just for the sake of it.

God please dont let this happen.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I didn't see the whole game, correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I saw he got 2 goals from free kicks (one after he dropped a simple chest mark) got another one from a handball receive from Zantuck 5 metres out and got another one by taking a mark which was over the goal line.

I stick to my opinion that I want him to be the first out of there come time for delisting players. HE IS A DUD!

P

PuntRoadRoar

youre all worried about nothing.........

he is gone along with C.King

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
gustiger12 said:
If he fools anyone with one performance then the Football Department really is in a sad state of affairs.

This is true, but I think you'll find that the football dept. really is in a sad state of affairs.......