HOW ARE YOU ALL COPING? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HOW ARE YOU ALL COPING?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep, and not a lot better to watch the second time around.

It's remarkable that we managed to lose that game. With 48 seconds to go we are 10 points up and have free blokes everywhere.

We are the best at getting slapped by knobs that aren't even AFL footballers.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005

It's remarkable that we managed to lose that game. With 48 seconds to go we are 10 points up and have free blokes everywhere.

Don't know why you done it to yourself BR.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

That dud Rickman we had at the time, dropped a sitter.
Plus we had chances to go forward but we tired to slow the game down.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

still sticks in the craw. The 3 years of flags and domination have generally eased the pain, but geez that hurt.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'm going to the footy Saturday night.

bought some 4n20's and some McCains chips

and some paper cups to put the chips in. and I bought a box of Carlton mids

im gonna water down some vinegar, let the pies go half cold.

put on my No.50 tigers jumper, pin Danny over my heart,

and watch the '19 prelim.

when Lynchy takes that first grab up high, at the start of the 3rd,

im gonna spray chips and beer all over the lounge room and hug EZJ

I ran the plan by Mrs EZ and she goes

'yeah ok'

Reactions: 5 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I'm going to the footy Saturday night.

bought some 4n20's and some McCains chips

and some paper cups to put the chips in. and I bought a box of Carlton mids

im gonna water down some vinegar, let the pies go half cold.

put on my No.50 tigers jumper, pin Danny over my heart,

and watch the '19 prelim.

when Lynchy takes that first grab up high, at the start of the 3rd,

im gonna spray chips and beer all over the lounge room and hug EZJ

I ran the plan by Mrs EZ and she goes

'yeah ok'

Will there be rivers of p155 running from the dunny?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Will there be rivers of p155 running from the dunny?

Perhaps go up to Dan Murphys at half time, tip a Jack Daniels and Coke on the floor of the walk in beer fridge and stand in it for 5 mins before taking a slash against the back wall. That should replicate the MCG toilet experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Perhaps go up to Dan Murphys at half time, tip a Jack Daniels and Coke on the floor of the walk in beer fridge and stand in it for 5 mins before taking a slash against the back wall. That should replicate the MCG toilet experience.
Ahhhhhh.

Almost perfect.

Its just missing the toothless scabbie supporter next to me at the urinal gloating about the 2018 Preliminaryship and pissing on his trouser leg!

• Haha

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Its just missing the toothless scabbie supporter next to me at the urinal gloating about the 2018 Preliminaryship and pissing on his trouser leg!

Pretty sure that bloke sat behind me at the 2018 prelim.

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Lucky you Quick draw. What do you hope to get...salmon, tailer, bream, flatties or whiting??

When I ived in Tura beach, near Merimbula, I used to get all those from the beach. Loved my fishing. Always had a freezer full of fish. Happy days.
Hi Graystar
Went for a fish yesterday afternoon. Got 4 Salmon, only one was a keeper, but it was good fun and so relaxing. Good to do something outside the house.

Was talking to another fisherman in the morning and he got some salmon and a mullet. Said he's also caught whiting and tommy ruffs there before too.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Hi Graystar
Went for a fish yesterday afternoon. Got 4 Salmon, only one was a keeper, but it was good fun and so relaxing. Good to do something outside the house.

Was talking to another fisherman in the morning and he got some salmon and a mullet. Said he's also caught whiting and tommy ruffs there before too.
You make me jealous Quickdraw. In NSW there is no limit size on salmon, or there wasn't in my day anyway.

Used to put the salmon into foil with lemon juice, lemon slices, some butter and cook on the barbie. Being a tough flesh I found that means of cooking made them delicious and tasty. Mullet is often scorned by some but if cooked right they are very nice indeed. Nothing beats King George whiting from your state though. Well I remember having a feast of them at great motel in Ceduna. Only got sand whiting at Merimbula/Tura beach on beach worms. off the beach fishing that was.

Gee, those were the days when we were allowed to travel, not locked up in the police state like now.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
How are we all going now?

I've been doing all the jobs the The Senate requests. I've always called her that because a lot of bills get rejected by the Upper House. :(

Lots of TV series binging and apparently eating too much (according to the scales).

Stay safe and well everyone.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Have a sneaking suspicion that the Friday relaxations will be nothing too spectacular. Hope I'm wrong.

Also, don't expect Adolf to allow too much in our police state of Vic.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Am used to it and not overly fussed if it continues, but that attitude comes from having a degree of job security. I count myself lucky every day.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Am used to it and not overly fussed if it continues, but that attitude comes from having a degree of job security. I count myself lucky every day.
Same here. Been working from home for 9 weeks now, one of the fortunate ones that can. Haven't had this much sleep since my teenage years - roll out of bed at 8.50am to log on the computer. Spend more quality time with the family, have a better understanding of the kids schooling and their progress, 1 on 1 basketball training with the kids seeing significant improvement, eating home cooked meals almost every day, cooking new meals we haven't tried before etc. Completed alot of handy man work around the house. Besides missing family and friends and obviously the footy, this has been an eye opening experience for us and shows how the busy lifestyle we lead leaves not much time for some of the important things.

Reactions: 6 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Just been diagnosed with PTSFWD (Post Traumatic Stress Football Withdrawal Disease). No known cure as yet but tipples of any of The Four Wise Men during anxiety periods will ease the stress but do not drive.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Same here. Been working from home for 9 weeks now, one of the fortunate ones that can. Haven't had this much sleep since my teenage years - roll out of bed at 8.50am to log on the computer. Spend more quality time with the family, have a better understanding of the kids schooling and their progress, 1 on 1 basketball training with the kids seeing significant improvement, eating home cooked meals almost every day, cooking new meals we haven't tried before etc. Completed alot of handy man work around the house. Besides missing family and friends and obviously the footy, this has been an eye opening experience for us and shows how the busy lifestyle we lead leaves not much time for some of the important things.

Many in the same boat. It's going to be interesting seeing how the workplace changes as a result of this pandemic. There will be a push to do a lot more work from home as it's been proven to be effective for many industries. Do miss the banter in the office though.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
parcels have dropped 40% in the past week, but work is still crazy. and i'm exhausted. I've never seen so much work in my 25 years with Aust Post. Much bigger than Xmas. We've broken volume records at my work when April/May is generally quiet.