How did Stafford go today? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How did Stafford go today?

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Hasnt put in for the last 8 weeks,
My guess he is injured, probably a hip which he had last year.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
jackstar said:
My guess he is injured, probably a hip which he had last year.

Spot on Jackstar, the hip injury he's had for the last couple of seasons has flared up again restricting his mobility.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Why isn't he then bloody rested...........its not like we are a chance for the finals.............logic doesn't seem to exist at punt road.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Harry - Stafford is in the same position as most players this time of the season - they are playing with injuries. Unlikely that most players don't have a niggle this time of the year. Like these players, Staf has learnt to play with injuries and will probably do so for the next 2 games if the injury does not flare.

Jackstar - I am "close to the club". We have had a relationship for 30 years, although it is fast turning into a love-hate relationship. ;D

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
jackstar said:
Hey Boss, on a suppporter basis ör ''Hands on"?

Haven't had "Hands on" in regards to RFC for quite a while Jackstar, there's been nothing to get excited about! ;D

I'm just a member like most people on this forum, but I happen to get the odd piece of information here and there

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
They should rest Staff and play *smile* for a full game in the forward line...

Think of the future Danny......if you are not too scared to.