how long must we wait | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

how long must we wait

toiletlolly

everythings pretty special
Aug 24, 2003
Qld
how long will it be before we get a new coach???
Is Richmond waiting for Kevin Sheedy at the end of next year or are they just going to blow another year on the spud and his " pretty special " tactics.

I mean the plough would be looking for a job id reckon he would make a good coach might be able to put a bit of mongrel into our boys.

Even Rodney Eade be better than the spud.

Christ bring back Tommy Hafey The team stuffs around to much with the ball he'd sort that out.

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
Your right TL, I heard that when Frawley got the job Tommy actually applied but obviously did'nt get the job.
Well looking back now surely TH would'nt have us where we are now!

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I dont see Wallace coming to Tigerland and as for Sheedy coming to coach us, give up.

Sheedy will more than likely go into the media once he departs with Essendon.

A friend of mine spoke to Wallace about possibily coach Richmonding and Wallaces response was "no way".