HS Premiership LE BLK Poster Today for members | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

HS Premiership LE BLK Poster Today for members

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
Hi all, for those who want a 2020 Premiership Limited Edition Heraldsun Black Poster today is the day for Richmond members.
At 10am today heraldsunshop will have information on what to do.
All that will be required is to email [email protected] and attach a photo of your membership which has details of your name and membership number.
They will reply later in day and in return email you type in your membership code and you will be able to purchase today.
No rush and no fuss, you have all day!

I posted this information in other topic but don’t want members to miss out!
Delete this topic after tomorrow as posters will be sold out

link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PEMKP2020

Regards B2 go Tigers

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I hope using a junior membership card will work. Couldn't find mine.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Annoyingly they said we'd be notified Friday if we were successful, but the public ones go on sale tomorrow. Sorry, that makes no sense

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
à
Annoyingly they said we'd be notified Friday if we were successful, but the public ones go on sale tomorrow. Sorry, that makes no sense
just register if you want one!
upto you, snooze you lose

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
à

just register if you want one!
upto you, snooze you lose
I've registered. But if theres any chance of not being successful then it would be good to know before the public sale tomorrow.

B1 and B2

Richo & The Twins
Mar 6, 2007
I've registered. But if theres any chance of not being successful then it would be good to know before the public sale tomorrow.
i would still try tomorrow

i have emailed HS to get more info, as Gold ones members were able to purchase before general Public

Last edited: