Hugh Greenwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hugh Greenwood

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The dumbshitt Suns have delisted him.
I've seen him play and play well in the guts.
Worth a look

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
They’ll be relisting him. It’s just to meet AFL list requirements.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Wouldn't you just delist a lesser player instead, like we are doing with Biggie and Noah.
That's why keeping a pick in the 40's would've been good
They think they will resign him with pick 70, you take a player of his calibre with a pick in the 40's and your singing.
He would br perfect for us.
Especially if we are really fair dickum for 2022.
He is 10 times better then Jarred Lyons.
Greenwood tackles

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
I assume there’s some sort of honour system that another club doesn’t take him in the draft before GCS.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Really like him as a player, would be great addition to our midfield but no chance any other club tries to draft him.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
With 5 choice picks to regenerate our list , I’d be aghast if we wasted one on a 30yo delisting ,pretty avg player

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
I assume there’s some sort of honour system that another club doesn’t take him in the draft before GCS.
I assume I was wrong! North have gazumped the Suns. Is this what the Suns secretly hoped would happen?

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I assume I was wrong! North have gazumped the Suns. Is this what the Suns secretly hoped would happen?
Maybe it is. It's hard to believe they'd be that stupid if they wanted to keep him. But if they're intention was to get rid of him maybe it was the best way to do it without having to pay out his contract? It all seems very bizarre.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I'd hope we put our bid in, personally think he would be perfect for us for 2 years. He's a very good player.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
I'm sorry ... what on Earth has just gone on here?

Did North get into Greenwood's ear in the past week and convince him to come to Victoria?

Has someone pulled a sharp move?

o_O

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
The Age is reporting North offered him a 3-year deal, trumping his existing (old) contract with the Suns.

Surely this only be viewed as a monumental stuff up from the Suns? What sort of amateur show are they running up there? AFL House will be furious, with some justification.

Just extraordinary!

Reactions: 2 users

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Jarryd Lyons
Lachie Weller
Hugh Greenwood

Shut the joint down. It's a deadset basket case.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Good clearance player but a bit limited outside that. Six clearances and eight tackles per game but only 17 disposals - normally half of them by quarter-time. Remember the 2017 GF - was in everything in the first quarter then stopped like he'd been shot.