I always thought Kane Cornes was a flog....now I'm certain.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I always thought Kane Cornes was a flog....now I'm certain....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
se7en said:
He's been praising Ports recruiting.

Besides rockiff the other two are *smile*. Watts should've taken up a non contact sport and port should get ready for the 2 good games a year from Motlop.
As for Cornes nothing more then a smurf with a huge mouth

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
OzStick said:
Great, now we KNOW that PAP will be pretenders again next season.
Yep, Kane Cornes has a record of being wrong that’s only matched by Leysy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Cornes and Beavis aren't good mates. No surprise Cornes is trying to generate click bait by having a dig at us.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Muck rucking with a clean shovel. Deplorable.

Typical Kane Cornes cheapy type stuff.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Muck rucking with a clean shovel. Deplorable.

Typical Kane Cornes cheapy type stuff.

I didn't think he stoop that low.

I understand old Leysy is a fan of Cornes, wonder what he thinks of him now?

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
“I would believe Damien Hardwick if his players didn’t have Instagram accounts and if they weren’t on Instagram, Twitter and social media and on their phones regularly – but they are."
Hey flog...…..maybe, just maybe they do use their phones for what they were originally invented for. you know, to talk to other people.
It might be a difficult concept for a peanut like you to comprehend since nobody wants to talk to you, or phone you, or even be around you. That's not the case for a lot of other people though

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I think the last time Cornes wrote something like this - about Rance diving I think - dimma pretty much said he’d like to ‘Have a good chat with kane’ with his fists by the look of him at the time.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Sad reflection on society in that if it doesn’t appear on social media it never happened. The halfwits version of “if a tree falls in a forest and no one hears it, did it actually fall?”

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
While I hate Cornes and fully subscribe to the muckraking theory, what he is pointing out does have some truth. If you look at Cotchin's, Jack's, Shed's instagrams, they do post congratulation messages to Grigg on his retirement, other retirements as well as various game milestones. Obviously he was using this fact to make an inference of something more sinister which is the *smile* part of what he does and why he has zero respect

Reactions: 1 users