I always thought Kane Cornes was a flog....now I'm certain.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I always thought Kane Cornes was a flog....now I'm certain....

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
I’m not sure if it’s the right call to trade for Dion Prestia now. Richmond aren’t in the premiership window.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
In reality all journalism in the Western World is at rock bottom. You have the press becoming cheer squads for various political parties rather than reporting the new impartially. You have the press tryingto create the news rather than just report on it. Unfortunately, without a strong impartial press, you get the type of politicians we have today..... weak, poll watching vote whores!
Yep. Ted Turner n CNN turned the whole journalism world on it's head when he started doing all that 24 / 7 media reporting. Every other media company got on board the same system n then realised they didn't have enough important or relevant **** to keep people interested, so then it simply became a non stop churn fest of ****, constantly ANALysing, interpreting and opinionating every wet fart to death.
It isn't about selling papers anymore where a reader appreciated time spent with a good read. The advent of web and internt ads means getting the click is more important than the content. No one will read a whole article before moving to the next bit of dribble anyway. You can almost find as many articles supporting the world is flat than round. In that environment how do you find truth? Can democracy work when false information is being targeted at swing voters?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Draino is sooking it up at 3 goals that the Tiges got from free kicks last night:ROFLMAO:, suck it up Cornhole.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Draino is sooking it up at 3 goals that the Tiges got from free kicks last night:ROFLMAO:, suck it up Cornhole.
It was funny listening to Kano say there was a couple of minutes before the players came off after the collission and they would be ready to assess them and they would have certain questions/queues etc they would be looking for. Kingy - isn't that a concussion test? Kano starts talking about a triage situation, essentially a pre-concussion concussion test....

I think the fact that both guys stayed down for an extended period (particularly Jonas, he is a tough player) highlights the impact of the collision.

I can understand why they didn't, and would have expected us to react in the same way to be honest.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Cornehole is a massive campaigner. Luv when we beat his little biddy team and he sooks like a little biatch about it

Reactions: 2 users