I am offering you disounted gourmet chocolate and a chance to help the TFTF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I am offering you disounted gourmet chocolate and a chance to help the TFTF

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
I am offering you a chance to help the TFTF and be rewarded with a discount on the best quality chocolate and other products from our online store!!

Special Offer – everyone loves quality chocolate don’t they? Would you like to satisfy your chocolate craving, receive a discount, and at the same time support The Fighting Tiger Fund (TFTF). How? Well, read on fellow Tigers!

I am part owner of an Internet based business, Maddison Lea, selling gourmet-handcrafted chocolates and truffles, chocolate confectionery, fudge, freshly roasted coffee beans and a range of gift items, including Easter Eggs, Mothers Day or for any occasion really. We also have some a range of quality giftware items that include adorable Teddies, reusable travel mugs (in great colours) and other coffee cups, as well as fun ‘positive’ Voodoo Doll key chains.

All of our chocolate products are created using only the best quality Belgian and Swiss couverture chocolate. As you may know, couverture chocolate is a very high quality chocolate that contains extra cocoa butter – real chocolate! Couverture chocolate may be slightly more expensive, but those who have sampled it say that there is no comparison between commercial ‘supermarket’ chocolate brands. Better still, couverture chocolate does not compromise real chocolate by adding high amounts of sugar and oil substitutes. A better taste, and better for you!

To take advantage of this special offer, visit www.maddisonlea.com.au. If you (including your family or friends) place an order with us during the footy season, we will give you a 10% discount on your purchases and we will give another 10% as a donation to the TFTF – paid monthly to Rosy to go towards any future donations from PRE.

All you need to do is add items to your shopping cart and at checkout, use the Promotional code of TFTF – it is that simple. We will then match your discount with a donation to the TFTF. PS… apply the promotional code once you have finished shopping and ready to checkout to ensure your discount (and the TFTF donation) amount is correctly calculated. If you have any issues, just PM or email me at [email protected]

If you would prefer not to support the TFTF and would still like to purchase through us we are happy to offer you 20% discount, all you need to do is use the code mlmembers – but this won’t really help the Tigers so think carefully before you choose!!

All of our chocolate products have been handmade using either Swiss or Belgian couverture chocolate. Some of our products include:

Gourmet handmade quality Belgian chocolates and truffles
Dark chocolate coated Raspberries (these are to die for)
Milk or dark chocolate-coated Licorice
Chocolate coated Macadamia nuts (dipped in honey)
Milk and dark Gourmet Rocky Road
Gourmet chocolate blocks with fresh ingredients on top
Milk, dark or white hot chocolate shavings – very creamy indeed
Gift packs for any occasion
Easter eggs and chocolate novelties
Coffee beans – café blends freshly roasted and rushed to your door!
Positive Voodoo Dolls – these are our best seller
Porcelaine Eco Cups – great colours
'Me to You' Tatty Teddies – they are adorable and we have one for every occasion!

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me – or better still, use that code and add to the TFTF. Come on PRE – lets support the TFTF and a fellow Tiger supporter’s business!

Cheers, Lee – (Tigerlee)

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Re: I am offering you disounted gourmet chocolate and a chance to help the TFYF

Good stuff tigerlee.

If you're successful we should approach Light &n Easy to do a similar thing for PRE afterwards. ;)

mld

hi
Apr 1, 2006
Melbs
Nice work Lee. I can improve my standing with the wife and donate to the club at the same time!

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Thanks guys - this is the only way I could think of to raise more money for our club. I convinced my Blues business partner that this was a great marketing strategy when in fact it was the perfect way for me to siphon direct some cash for my Tigers with him donating too **gotcha bluebagger** Gotta love it!

No pressure for anyone to buy but if anyone actually needs or wants anything then it is a great way to give to the club at the same time. I will update on this thread whenever I transfer cash to Rosy!

Cheers, Lee

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Re: I am offering you disounted gourmet chocolate and a chance to help the TFYF

Baloo said:
Good stuff tigerlee.

If you're successful we should approach Light &n Easy to do a similar thing for PRE afterwards. ;)

:hihi

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Good onya TigerLee :clap

A quick question. Have you had feedback on how well your products travel to WA?

My Grandmother once posted us a box of Belgian 'Seashells' chocloates for Easter. Unfortunately, they turned into a morass on the way over. I actually ate them straight out of the box using a spoon!

Just wondering if it might be better to order during winter.

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Streak said:
Good onya TigerLee :clap

A quick question. Have you had feedback on how well your products travel to WA?

My Grandmother once posted us a box of Belgian 'Seashells' chocloates for Easter. Unfortunately, they turned into a morass on the way over. I actually ate them straight out of the box using a spoon!

Just wondering if it might be better to order during winter.

Hi Streak

Our products travel very well as we mostly use courier and use hot weather protection for our chocolate products to areas that are a little warmer. We use ice packs and polystyrene boxes and most (not all) areas are overnight delivery. We regularly send items to WA, especially our fudge and chocolates and have had no bad feedback as yet - only positive so far! We have a regular customer who purchases heaps of our Chocolate Raspberries and they keep ordering more so I guess delivery is fine or we would have heard about it I am sure.

We sometimes use Australia Post (rare) but only for non chocolate products and we pack our items extremely well. We also look for the cheapest way to send your items and it you have been charged too much and we can find a cheaper option (maybe using a smaller overnight bag) - we refund the difference.

We also refund or replace any items that arrive to you broken.

Hope this helps - feel free to ask me any questions.

Cheers, Lee

PS ..... we will have Easter gift trays up on the site in a few days also and happy to make one that suits your needs. That goes for all of our products.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
tigerlee said:
I convinced my Blues business partner that this was a great marketing strategy when in fact it was the perfect way for me to siphon direct some cash for my Tigers with him donating too **gotcha bluebagger** Gotta love it!

Happy for you to advertise your business here of course lee, good luck with it and thanks for supporting TFTF, but where do I send the account for the Carlton supporter's fee? It feels wrong to have one of them profiting from us. Yuk! It was bad enough me marrying one of them but at least he converted. Any chance of your mate doing the same if we're nice to him? :hihi

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
Well Rosy - he is my web developer and not my full business partner as such! If it helps at all he has a Tiger membership too and has for three years now so is a bit of a supporter of ours anyway!! I nearly have him coverted to us I think!