I didn't realise Richo isn't playing this year! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I didn't realise Richo isn't playing this year!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
How that AFL site poll can leave out Richo when it comes to winning the Coleman Medal is beyond belief ???. Forgetting about Lloyd for the minute who'll most likely win it barring injury, Richo has more chance of winning the Coleman medal than any of the others. Especially more than Kent Kingsley :eek:.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Re: I didn't realise Richo isn't playing this year

He will never win the Coleman playing half a season!

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002

The hottest player in the AFL :-/ after his girlfriend voted for him 10,000 times ......

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002

The hottest player in the AFL :-/ after his girlfriend voted for him 10,000 times ......

Sure he didn't vote for himself 10,000 times as apparently most of the calls were made from his phone.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002

Sure he didn't vote for himself 10,000 times as apparently most of the calls were made from his phone.

Might have point MT - I forgot about that