I Hate Chad Cornes!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I Hate Chad Cornes!!

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Does anyone else hate him?? Well I thought I would get it out of the way before we play them this weekend.

I hate they way how he appears to be the slowest person on the field yet he always seems to be in space to take an uncontested mark!

I hate how he daintily pulls his glove off finger by finger and the folds it neatly after he's taken a mark and prepares to shoot for goal.

I hate it when he kicks that goal!!

I hate it how he cooly glides over to his team mates (like michael jackson doing a moonwalk) to celebrate the goal he just kicked!

I hate how at the end of the game he is the only player on the field that still has the creases in his shorts!

I say bring back Scotty Turner for one match, give him total immunity from suspension and put him on Cornes!
I'm sure Scotty would eat him alive with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Ooohh the Pleasure

If Staff plays I just hope they keep him away from Cornes as he might get suspended for straightening one of his little golden curls!

End of spleen vent!

Chad Cornes reminds me of a stretched out Kayne Pettifer with gloves.

Always having a sook, always prancing around looking for the easy ball. But he does have more talent than Kayne (who doesn't?).

Since Vardy won't be getting a game in the Richmond line up when Ben Holland comes back, I say we should bring him in this week and instruct him to break Cornes' nose. And whilst he's at it he should break Primus' nose as well.

Be equally wary of his brother who also has a ridiculous amount of talent. Their old man is a legend here in SA, and deservedly so.

THe only thing i like about us playing Port this week is that our boys get more coverage in the media over here.

We can beat them, the boys just need to believe.

While I can see the point on Chad, I dont thinks he's as bad as all that.

But. Is it just me or does it appear just about every opposition player really hates Steven Milne from the Saints. I swear just about every game I've seen him play players are lining up to take him out.

Steven is a very talented player and quite often the main ingredient in a StKilda victory when he's firing. I think that's why he gets so much attention from opposition players. Some people also think that if he gets rattled or frustrated he plays crap! He is very much a momentum player.

I haven't taken much notice of Chad Cornes before but I'll be checking him out a bit closer after reading tiga's description. ;D

Was it the Cornes bros shown in a very intimate embrace on the footy show last week?

rosy3 said:
Was it the Cornes bros shown in a very intimate embrace on the footy show last week?

John Hopoate eat your heart out. Cornes is definately a chocolate dipper.