I will be happy with the 2024 Season if | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I will be happy with the 2024 Season if

Geelong missing finals by 5 points after Cameron misses goal from 15 meters out in front.
Whateley and Robbo demand the AFL
To have a final 9 system

Collingwobbles to make the semi finals but get bundle out after a bad case of gastro goes through the club

Essendon get done for Peds again.
Whateley and Robbo demand that Peds should be legal in the AFL.

Gill get arrested for horse racing fix.

Tasmania sinks into the sea but AFL still go ahead with the Devils.
Gale quits and heads back to Richmond.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
An Unprecedented number of high end draft picks ever seen by a club other than gws and gc

I’m talking 3 top 10’s and 6 picks in the top 20, and pray like hell this Toce knows what he’s doing

Rebuilt in 1 draft

Reactions: 3 users
An Unprecedented number of high end draft picks ever seen by a club other than gws and gc

I’m talking 3 top 10’s and 6 picks in the top 20, and pray like hell this Toce knows what he’s doing

Rebuilt in 1 draft
Not wanting much there Tigerish. You are allowed to dream a little bit on the greedy side in a wishful want thread.

Brad Scott calls Chris Scott something off the official public list of AFL banned slurs - maybe a skinnyjeanspsycho

and then during the 15 second minute silence where Essendon and Geelong link arms together as one to send the clear message thats its not OK for one identical twins to vilify another twin,

irrespective of the age-appropriateness of their pants,

Chris grabs the MC mike and says

'far be it for me to retaliate, thats not my role. I will leave that up to people smarter than me, on a higher payer grade. thats why they get paid the big bucks. I 100% support The AFL stance on identical twins vilifying each other. It's a scourge on our society. They've got this one right. Brad has been a *smile* since the womb. He's a changling, a weird looking little runt who injected banned human growth hormones and grew a *smile* little copy hipster beard and practiced passive aggressively contradicting himself in every sentence'

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users