If Only .... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If Only ....

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
3AW was a TV station.

I reckon the look on Healy and Sheean laqst night when Staffs got off would have been priceless.

Healy had just got off from being sanctimonious about the media beat up and Sheenan was just getting going when Bondy Rang with the news. It went something like this

B (Bondy): "Gerard you remeber when we were driving in today and I told you what I thought was the result ?"

G (Gerard): "yes"

B: "Do you remeber what that was ?"

G: "Grant Stafford would get off becuase the striking charge couldn't be upheld"

B: "Yep, well that is what happenned"

G: " What. That is the greatest traversity of justice ever to happen in sports history"

M (Mike): "How can somebody who injures a person get off when another player (I think they said Thorton) who bumps an umpire gets a week"

B: "Thats because they are told not run in that corridor behind the ump"

M: "I just meant that it is not fair"

Talk about a change in attitude, it went from "Yep we have stitsched him up" smugness from both of them to a feeling of I saw it, I interpretted it, I am right .... nah nah nha. Who said that Heally was reporting an unbiased peice of news.

For the first time this year I am going to watch the Eddie show to see how much crap, they keep spouting about it. I would hope that the RFC if it gets out of hand actually shoot Eddie a cease and desist order. Staffords rep is tarnished they should'nt allow it to be destroyed

Lets Roar

Khan

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
Khan said:
I reckon the look on Healy and Sheean laqst night when Staffs got off would have been priceless.

I was thinking the same when I heard them. Had to have a laugh
out loud. Stupid twits.

Healy is the head of a male chook... and Mike... he
kept on about "how someone can elbow someone in the face
with such force as to break bones..." oblivious to
the fact that Spider was moving pretty fast towards
said elbow as well...

They haven't lost my respect. They never had it.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Khan said:
3AW was a TV station.

Could be equally as amusing this evening when Wallsy joins them in the studio.

I can see it now "oh how could we got it so wrong" ;D ;D and Gerard will jumping up and down "I was right I was right"

Well guess what fellas - you got it very wrong ;)

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Let's not forget ch 9's role in stringing him up! The ring leader (and Spider's mate!) G Lyon has a bit to answer for aswell. I have met this man many times in person.... the thoughts and ideas I had of him as a man and a footballer were so unbelievably wrong it just wasn't funny.
If I were a vindictive man I could tell you where this man resides but I don't think that is justified!
G Lyon can be contacted via The Sunday Footy Show at ch 9 if you can be bothered to correspond with this very very ordinary man.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerdog said:
G Lyon can be contacted via The Sunday Footy Show at ch 9 if you can be bothered to correspond with this very very ordinary man.

Seriously Tigerdog, why would anyone bother ;)

Some of these so called experts in the media have very short memories. I wonder if Mr Lyon remembers one of his teammates from the late 80's early 90's.....

Grinter was his name..... gonna bag him Mr Lyon ???

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
I still reckon that RFC should have a couple of legal eagles lined up with notebooks in hand for tonights Footy Show. Lyon and Eddie dont like being wrong

Lets Roar

Khan

hungry1

eat em alive tigers
Apr 4, 2003
melbourne
The thing that amused me about the 3AW show last night was at the beginning when Gerard wanted to do a poll asking for callers to nominate whether he would
a)be found not guilty b)guilty 2 weeks c) guilty 4 weeks

Nice idea...however Tiger supporters clogged up the phone lines all saying he isn't guilty. Gerard was not a happy man from that time on and by the end of the show after the decision at the tribunal he was absolutely fuming. Great stuff!!

Suprisingly enough appears from all the media so called experts Patrick Smith was the only one I can remember saying he hadn't done anything wrong.

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
baktiger said:
Koalalill said:
Could be equally as amusing this evening when Wallsy joins them in the studio.

It should be real good ;D

I'm gonna have a few cans while I listen.

Well, I did. I hate to bring in poultry again .. but Wallsie has that chicken choking talent doesn't he?

Basically said he "knows" it was deliberate.
He also called into question Simon Madden's role.

Look Wallsie.. If Simon didn't want to do it... he
wouldn't have. OK? Why even question his motives?
Or for that matter, how he was approached to give
evidence?

But anyway... it was still good for a bit of a laugh.
Staff is on the Collingwood show tonight - so I'm
gonna keep the cans going until then.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
baktiger i've changed my avatar for today just to reinforce your thoughts about Walls.

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
JohnF said:
baktiger i've changed my avatar for today just to reinforce your thoughts about Walls.
:)
You should do a bigger one for Healy. He has to have
been the biggest one in all this. ... then again, there's
the footy show tonight - nar... they don't need any
overlays - I imagine it's the makeup depatments job
to hide such protuberances? (with which they protrude
into things they know nothing about?)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Walls is a complete dipshit. He was the worst coach in our history and he is by far the worst commentator at present - Will go down with Peter McKenna as the dumbest commentator ever to coment on the game. Complete moron.