If the law keeps goin like this,there will be anarchy I reckon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

If the law keeps goin like this,there will be anarchy I reckon

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
I tell yas what......
There are some bloody high and mighty people who wear the title of judges,adjudicators,shepherds of the fabric of society and keepers of the peace who sit on their grossly over-rated and over paid arses and preach holier than thou on subjects that must make our good Lord wonder what the hell was the flamin point was in allowing his only begotten son,Jesus Christ,to be nailed to a cross,spat on and abused and a crown of thorns shoved on his blameless head.....
Im referring to the High Court ruling last week when in their opinion,it was OK for a woman to conceal or lie to their husband of the dayabout concieving a child to another man........
This is really f......d....sorry...this would have to set new levels of deception and moral ignorance.
I know its hard being a woman,all things considered,but through my life...ive been put off being married in later years by how lop-sided the law is against blokes who fall blindly in love with jezebeels who are no more than gold-diggers who are out for all they can get....like a funnel web spider that has its way with a male before killing and eating him.
Ive got a brother who is goin down the path of looking into marryin a phillipino or some-such asian.....just as well he,s not asset rich......he,ll have half a chance of surviving the heartbreak when she dumps him......
Ive been asked a few times to "sponsor" brides who want to come into the country.....of course ive flatly refused......
Im tellin ya for free....I fmy ship does come in.........and I inherit untold wealth.....Im just gonna frequent the classier boudoirs in St Kilda and Fitzroy..........at least you get what ya paid for and there,s no threat to your esteem or wealth......

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
I'm happy to bear the load of the hapless husband if only a gold digging jezebel would share her love with me. Seems they prefer men with hair though. :cutelaugh