Images of the past | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Images of the past

mexican_radio

*fix the midfield*
Feb 12, 2005
South of the Border
Hello fellow Tiger fans. Now that Rosy has kindly allowed images in posts, I thought you might enjoy seeing some of our past membership cards. Here is 1997 to begin with. I would be interested to read what your memories are of that year. If this is of interest, I will keep going as I have the following years cards also.

rfc_member1997.jpg

Who is that player on the card, anyone know?

mexican_radio said:
Rosy would you consider moving this thread to the main forum?  Nobody looks here  :-\

It could be moved but it would kind of defeat the purpose of this board.  All of the threads here could be moved to the Dyer Tribe board and they'd probably get a lot more discussion originally but they'd soon be lost in traffic never to be seen again.  On this board they'll stay within easy reach of those who are interested.

Sometimes quality of posts counts over quantity and I personally think this thread is far better off here, as are all threads on this board.

The fact is people mightn't look here but it's a unique record of our history when they do decide to look.

I hope you keep posting them Mexican.  I'm certainly interested.  I can hardly remember last season but I look forward to reading others recollections of past seasons.

mexican_radio said:
Rosy would you consider moving this thread to the main forum?  Nobody looks here  :-\

I look here. Nature of the beast though... I've been hoping for a month for replies to my thread on the 2001 Preliminary Final.

mexican_radio said:
Hello fellow Tiger fans.  Now that Rosy has kindly allowed images in posts, I thought you might enjoy seeing some of our past membership cards.  Here is 1997 to begin with.  I would be interested to read what your memories are of that year.  If this is of interest, I will keep going as I have the following years cards also.

rfc_member1997.jpg

Who is that player on the card, anyone know?

The 97 membership card I have, had Matthew Knights on it.