Injury Report - RD 9 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury Report - RD 9

Feb 25, 2007
The all-important injury report for RD 9.

We are decimated with injuries to our midfield group.

We normally have 7-8 rotating through there, now for this week I would say Dusty, Graham, Pickett, Ross, RCD, plus we need a few more in there to help with rotations>
Stack? Caddy? Vlustuin? Baker?

Just on Shane Edwards, Dimma did say last night on AFL360 that he expects Shedda to be back in 2-3 weeks (which is great news), says he is a quick healer.

Screenshot_3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Injury report for Shedda suggests its short term and already out of the boot. Hoping for both he and Shai to be back for the Adelaide game IMO. Prestia hopefully for the same game.

Reactions: 1 users
Feb 25, 2007
Injury report for Shedda suggests its short term and already out of the boot. Hoping for both he and Shai to be back for the Adelaide game IMO. Prestia hopefully for the same game.

I just updated it now with a new screenshot, checked AFL prior and wasn't updated but now it is as of today.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Our first choice ruck, starting midfield and half our rotating mids are out.

• Sad

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
sound positive to me.

its quite plausible we have dion and $hai back for Adelaide, and sheds not too far behind.

I'll be ecstatic if we can beat GWS and go to Brisbane at 5:4

GWS are probably as decimated as us in a different way (Finlaysom, Hogan, Davis, Haynes, Keefe, is all their height plus coniglio.)

we should go tall

I really hope Mumford doesn't play. even though he's useless, he still has the ability to hurt.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
If we pull a flag outta this we are greatest ever put down ya glasses.

Reactions: 6 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
You know who's not on the injury list?

Luke Dollhouse.

Has Blobbo called him a cheat yet?

Reactions: 5 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
sound positive to me.

its quite plausible we have dion and $hai back for Adelaide, and sheds not too far behind.

I'll be ecstatic if we can beat GWS and go to Brisbane at 5:4

GWS are probably as decimated as us in a different way (Finlaysom, Hogan, Davis, Haynes, Keefe, is all their height plus coniglio.)

we should go tall

I really hope Mumford doesn't play. even though he's useless, he still has the ability to hurt.
If Mumford plays its the 2 ruckman in the AFL that like hurting as much as anything else they do

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Hopefully good news with Edwards, may not be as bad as first thought

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
With the amount of injuries we've had in 19, 20 and now 21, it'll be the best 3peat in the history of the universe.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Saw an interesting stat in an article on The Roar. Grimes and Vlastuin have played half a game in the same team this year. Given that our defence has held up remarkably well. Those 2 are vitally important to our defensive setup.