Injury update- Dutchy set for early return | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury update- Dutchy set for early return

A

admin

Tiger Holland set for early return
15 January 2003 Herald Sun

RICHMOND defender Ben Holland is on schedule for a return early in the season as he continues to make steady progress from knee surgery.

Holland, who injured his left knee last April, is only two to three weeks away from resuming full training.

Marc Dragicevic, recovering from his second knee reconstruction, is on target for a Round 1 return.

Rory Hilton (shoulder) has been in full training since the start of the year and will be ready to play in the first round of the Wizard Cup.

Wayne Campbell (groin) and Justin Blumfield (osteitis pubis) are still in a rehabilitation group, but will also be available for the Wizard Cup.

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
Go you good things. Good to hear the injury group is making good progress.

The only thing the article forgot to mention was how Gaspar was progressiving from his strained heart muscle condition