Ins and Outs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ins and Outs

Here's the full team:

Backs: T. Zantuck A. Kellaway D. Kellaway
Half Backs: C. Newman J. Bowden M. Chaffey
Centre: A. Fiora M. Coughlan G. Tivendale
Half Forwards: J. Blumfield M. Richardson T. Fleming
Forwards: A. Krakouer B. Holland B. Ottens
Followers: D. Rodan, K. Johnson, G. Stafford
Interchange: B. Nicholls, J. Schulz, M. McGrath, L. Cameron
Emergency: C. King, M. Rogers, C. Hyde

Interesting Houla isn't emergency after his alleged b.o.g. last weekend.

It's also interesting that they never pick Vardy anymore. One would have thought that with the injury to Gaspar, Vardy would have played the rest of the year in the seniors. But he hasn't got a look in despite our lack of height. It seems the coaching staff have written him off for good.

TigersGoddess said:
Maybe someone's finally worked out that players need to put in a few good games before getting back into the seniors not just one ;D

Maybe someone has worked out that he just isn't up to it ;)

Koalalill said:
TigersGoddess said:
Maybe someone's finally worked out that players need to put in a few good games before getting back into the seniors not just one ;D

Maybe someone has worked out that he just isn't up to it ;)

LOL TG and KL.

Maybe someone's finally just worked out that certain players not named in the above 22 shouldn't and won't be at Tigerland next year.

And BTW - I know I have been AWOl the last few days but can I just mention that I think that the Club should.....

Promote Matt Shir to the seniors list and play him for the the last 3 games.

Koalalill said:
And BTW - I know I have been AWOl the last few days but can I just mention that I think that the Club should.....

Promote Matt Shir to the seniors list and play him for the the last 3 games.

No bias of course KL ;D ;)

mightytiges said:
No bias of course KL ;D ;)

None what so ever MT. ;)

Though I am on record as saying if he is on the senior list next year - I will be his Player Link Sponsor - and I will keep my word on that one - PRE Enders are my witnesses ;)

Seriously, I think he has the ability (skills, toughness attitude etc) - it is just a bummer that he suffered some pretty terrible injuries earlier in the year and missed most of the season. Fully fit for the whole year - I think there was a good chance he would have been promoted

It appears that the RFC players playing with Coburg this week have been written off and will be delisted. King, Biddiscombe, Houlihan, Hilton, Dragacevic, Hyde, Mills, Vardy. Rogers will be captain of Coburg next year with Petifer as his vice captain. Agree with KL - promote Shir to see if he's got what it takes. This will be a good start for next year. Top it off with 7-8 kids, and Lambert as assistant (to replace frawely middle of next year), then I will be more than happy. ;D Now, we just need to lose our next 4 games in order to get higher draft picks. ;D

Interesting that Nicholls still keeps his spot in the 22. I would have thought after his last 2 games, his AFL career is all but over.

Is is possible for him to lose 25kg, run 100m in less than 20 seconds, and learn to 'play on' after he takes a mark - all in the next 3 weeks???

If not, he would be one lucky fatty to remain on our list in 2004.

I know that our stocks are low, and I would prefer him in the side before any of the duds Harry mentioned in the above post, but I now wonder what Dud and co. saw in this watermelon to take him before any kid in the draft........

ROFLMAO Newmo! ;D I'm as bemused as you are about Nicholls selection. He is a stop start Fat Albert! Now if the McDonalds logo was still on the Footy, I'm sure we would see more urgency from him when going after the ball! ;D