Interesting reading about other sites like this.. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Interesting reading about other sites like this..

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Over the last week or so I have read in The HSun that sites like this(not as great as this) were the catalyst behind a couple of sponsorship attempts, in that they were trying to pool resources (read raise cash) to sponsor in one case a player and in the other his locker??
Anyway the articles say HawkHQ is trying to raise fundage for the sponsorship of some blokes locker, while at Carlscum site they are trying to get together enough cash to sponsor a rookie called Karl Norman (I think he's a rookie don't really care either way).
Did anyone else read these articles??
It made me think how the hell would we ever agree to sponsor any one Tiger in anything?? haha :-/ ;) ;D

A

admin

Re: Interesting reading about other sites like thi

sites like this(not as great as this)

:) :D

We discussed this on the old forum last November TD.
http://puntroadend.proboards12.com/index.cgi?board=TIGERTALK&num=1036194786&action=display&start=0

It would be easy......we could have had any player at all as long as his name is Duncan Kellaway, ha. ;D