Intra-club match on Friday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Intra-club match on Friday

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
Is ne1 going? I'd love to but I'm busy, and more importantly I have no idea how the hell to get to Whitten Oval.
If someone goes can u give us a bit of a report on here?

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Although the Whitten Oval is only 10 minutes away - I cannot make it - day 5 holidays is booked to go to the Healsville Sanctuary.

RG - Whitten Oval is the old Footscray home ground. The Western Oval - Barkly St or Geelong Road Footscray. Train from Flinders street to Foostcray then West Footscray or something like that

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
I used to live within 15 minute walk from there when I was a kid. From the City catch a train (Watergardens/St Albans) to West Footscray station and it's right there on the north side of the tracks..

I'm trying to get there (depends on work commitments). If I do I'll write a little summary but anyone else who is going feels like doing a match report for the site (hint hint ;D) they are most welcome. Either post it on the forum or send it to rosy and I via email.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I am planning to go but do you think anyone will care if I take my dog? I aint goin if I have to leave the hound in the car :(

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Who was the tall bloke who wore no 12 for the yellows??
it was me....only kidding ;D
not sure who it was all i can come up with is that he,s a coburg player.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Well I didnt notice him in the play much but saw him standing next to Richo and he is a fair sized young fella!
Can he play?