is it over for Richo? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

is it over for Richo?

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
do u reckon richo had taken the most of his footy career as he could. maybe its time for him to retire? what do u reckon?

I doubt if Richo is going anywhere. I don't see why he should retire, he has a few years left in him yet and I would rather have someone at Richmond who bleeds yellow and black than half the hacks we have.

PS: This lot of Australian Idols are driving me to drink :-[

Haha you are good with the axe tonight Vadim. Off with Ty's head, banish Richo to Siberia.

I agree the football world probably hasn't seen the best of Richo. Aside from any excuses about delivery to him, he is moody, injury prone and a bit too inconsistant.

Having said that I'd like to see how he performs under a decent coach at Tigerland next season.

And no KL and shawry, I do not mean Spud. ;D

Apart from last week against the Saints, Richo since been moved away from full-foward has been racking up the possessions.

Richo is a class player. Why do you think the other team supports boo is so much ?

Richo is going to no doubt finish in our top 5 in the Best & Fairest, and you want to banish him ? You've read too much of the papers.

Richo has the ability to win the match himself. A player like Richo doesnt come around very often (well not to Richmond anyway).

He has height and speed. Usually takes the other teams best defender.

You're too harsh on a Tiger champion.

I thought it was funny at todays game that for 20 rounds now the media have been laying into the tigers for not moving the ball quickly into the forward line to richo and ottens. Yet at todays game, the ball was flying in there fast and high, when who happened to be in the forward line, none other the the three musketeers. This plan would work if richo or ottens were down, but bombing the ball fast and long to the three shortest guys on the ground aint the best thing to do.