Is Pettifer suspended? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Pettifer suspended?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
CT that is correct. PETTIFER received a one match suspension during the final series in the VFL and must serve that in Round 1 of the AFL.

There is actually an article about it in Inside Football Vol. 33 No. 3 Issue 1041.

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
With Chaffey out suspended and Frawley indicating that Zantuck will be brought back through the VFL, the scene is perfectly set for Scum to make his triumphant return to the half back line after a hammie injury.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Assuming Zantuck doesnt play, the team will likely be:

B - Hilton Vardy A Kellaway
HB - Campbell Gaspar Cameron
C - Fiora Coughlan Tivendale
HF - Blumfield Richardson Bowden
F - Rodan Hall Rogers

Foll - Stafford Johnson D Kellaway

Inter - King, Newman, Houlihan, Schulz/Nicholls

Schulz playing will probably depend on whether a couple of the Pies talls come up. Nicholls looked very ordinary in the Coburg game last Friday night, looked much more unfit than Zantuck, but Danny knows best.

Tigerblood

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
It's a chance for Newman to stake a claim for a starting spot in the backline. He needs to equal or excel what Zantuck did last year. We could have some solid hardnuts marking up down back if Newman, Zantuck, Chaffey and Hilton form a combination. Not forgetting Leon Cameron of course.