Is Santa Real?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Santa Real??

Is Santa Claus really real??

• Yes

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

PuntRoadRoar

true rosy, but everyone seems to be a bunch of grumpy buggers that i thought id try and bring a few smiles to the place :p

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
Thats like saying are Pamela Andersons stack and Michael jacksons nose real...

Hmm, and if Rosy didnt move it, i wouldve put up a poll regarding whether watching a one hour pilates advertorial worth watching..

only one option for the poll too

a big fat YES! :D

And yes, i did vote undecided, this weather is baking my noodle

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Don't you people watch the news. Every Christmas Eve they show Santa loading up the sleigh at the North Pole ready to fly around the world!!!!! You can even monitor his progress via the Internet.

swarm

Tiger Cub
Oct 7, 2003
Perth
Of course he is - but to balance the views

The case for
http://www.barricksinsurance.com/virginia.html

The case against ( be wary who you show this to ;)
http://www.laughnet.net/archive/misc/nosanta.htm

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
He better be as I still get socks every year! Well someone is putting stuff under the tree that I didn't put there & I am 39 yo..... hahahah

Don't tell me he is not real!! ???

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
My illusions of santa were shattered when I woke up on Christmas morning one year to find my chrissie pressie wrapped in the same paper I had seen my mum buying the week before. No great loss I was scared of santa. Parents took me to see santa at a shopping centre one year. I refused to go anywhere near him. Got a photo somewhere of me sitting on TM's lap in santas chair, with santa leaning into the photo. Still got a prezzie from him though ;D