Is there a rift in the RFC playing group?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Smoking Aces said:
Anyway I am sure the truth lies some where in between.

Quite interesting considering Broad was dropped on the back of Astbury getting injured. Seems very odd.
Broady was dropped because he was in an horrendous form slump

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
MD Jazz said:
Who says it is a crime to have a few beers? But you posted they were only out until 1am drinking as if to say it's an early night.
Depending on the club requirements when players are at a function and the time the function finished, it's quite possible that the players only had a few quiet ones n 1 a.m. was relatively early.
If the club has a dry policy for the players attending functions and it finished at 10. or 11. p.m. Then it would be nothing more than the boys having a couple of quiet ones to unwind a bit.
The way plenty of youngsters party these days, they don't go out till bloody late n party up till dawn.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
TigerMasochist said:
The way plenty of youngsters party these days, they don't go out till bloody late n party up till dawn.
to my knowledge, thats the way plenty of youngsters have always done it.

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
I didn't party at all much. Use to get bored and I'm not much of a conversationalist..some say I'm a misanthrope.

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
TigerMasochist said:

That's exactly right. A lot of clubs don't bother opening till 11pm to compensate for this exact scenario.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
TigerFlag2017 said:
So many facts ****** around.
Yep.
Has this big **** up story actually made it past a rumour board and into the main stream media yet? Maybe we just scooped the professionals again.

E

easy_tiger

I heard Rance has been ostrichised by the whole playing group for ******* up our whole season before it even started.

Youde have to have your head in the sand to think its not all his fault were not undefeated.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Now Cotchin has a “sore” leg.
No doubt he’s been out on the **** again.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Edwards didn't play either or Solo man.

Were they on the cans the night before?

Mate of mine was in Richmond Tuesday night i saw a Sunny Datsun speeding up Bridge road really fast.
Would not be surprised if it was Edwards, Cotchin and Solo man doing a beer dash.