It’s about to explode at Carltank.

K3

Tiger Champion
Oct 9, 2006
This one ticks all of the requirements for a very high quality 'Juicy Rumor' Archy! Nice work and welcome back. :)

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
tigertime2 said:
Clarko would get a lot out of the Blues list. My Money is on Clarko

That would really be ironic, many Bloosers hated his guts during his playing days. :hihi :hihi :hihi

ARCHYBOY

Tiger Superstar
Mar 30, 2010
Little River
K3 said:
This one ticks all of the requirements for a very high quality 'Juicy Rumor' Archy! Nice work and welcome back. :)
Thanks K3, I haven't been to fay away, just browsing there for a while without posting.

Heard another ripper today, will post in the Tom Boyd thread shortly.

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
Reckon Hinkley will be sniffing around as his time is almost up at Port.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
TT33 said:
That would really be ironic, many Bloosers hated his guts during his playing days. :hihi :hihi :hihi
That was because of the exhibition game in London. My second cousin played in that for the Blues, his Mum still refers to Clarkson as a nasty little sniper because of it. Ironically my 2nd cousin left Carlton and wound up at Arden St. after that he played a few games for the Swans and retired from AFL footy.

Razorgang2

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
CarnTheTiges said:
That was because of the exhibition game in London. My second cousin played in that for the Blues, his Mum still refers to Clarkson as a nasty little sniper because of it. Ironically my 2nd cousin left Carlton and wound up at Arden St. after that he played a few games for the Swans and retired from AFL footy.
And he is?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
tigertim said:
Darren Ogier?
Well done, Tim. Yes, it was Darren. Grew up supporting the Blues. Left due to lack of opportunity, same story at North. Played a few games in the ones for Sydney, made the highlight reel once on 9.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
The jungle drums are certainly pushing Longmire in regard to the Kangas.

Will be an interesting end to the season there will be a number of coaching changes this year by the looks of it.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
craig said:

Will be an interesting end to the season there will be a number of coaching changes this year by the looks of it.
Some of it would be the romantic aspect of a favourite son returning home.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
craig said:

Can’t see it happening tbh.

I reckon that destination club is doing to coaches what they did to players - pretending they all want to go there.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Horse would have to be an idiot to go from swans to north.
And he aint.
They love him in Sydney, he has young talent on the list and a good footy dept budget.
Cant see it happening

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I have heard there will be a meeting with players and staff at 1pm followed by a press conference at 2pm stating that Bolton has been sacked.