It’s about to explode at Carltank.

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
Thought he was very good with the selection of Jo...

went steadily down hill from there however..

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Damn, hope they don't get their act together too soon. Kinda enjoy banking round one against Carlscum every year. Lets hope SOS hangs around for a few more years wasting premium picks on mediocre players.

MD Jazz

Tiger Champion
Feb 3, 2017
tigerlee said:
Hahahahaha - hope so! Ricky Nixon says he would like Vossy or Ratts as number 1 choice. I say Crazy Vossy. Years of Christmas gifts to come!
Voss will/would be much better second time around. I want them to get Brad Scott.

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
MD Jazz said:
Voss will/would be much better second time around. I want them to get Brad Scott.
If Vossy gets the gig, I would be offering up some of our players to him, like Menadue, Markov, Short. After all, didn’t he take Raines off us for a decent pick?

Seriously though, Voss has been an assistant for a while now so I am sure he has learnt a lot since his initial coaching stint.

Brad Scott would be good for them!

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
No 4 said:
and take both sons with him
Reckon Jack is a lightning rod for criticism because of his name. Limited player, but he's a trier.

They probably intended to take him in one of the late rounds, but Essendon forced their hand by placing a bid. The supporters wouldn't have taken it well.

Carlton never shook off the past. The ghost of Jack Elliott lives!

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
tigerlee said:
If Vossy gets the gig, I would be offering up some of our players to him, like Menadue, Markov, Short.
Not a hope with any of them. SOS wouldn't stand for it. None of them played for the giants. Maybe offer Towner?

5SKULL5

Yes!Yes!Yes!Yes!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
As much as I enjoy Carlton drowning in mediocrity, I have a number of Blue Fans relatives that I've seen suffer this century.
The mere thought of bringing Ratten back has them in violent fits of spasms.
1. Was coaching when they were Carlton tanking.
2. Destroyed a fine young kid in Matthew Kreuzer's career. He threw the kid in against dinosaurs like Sandilands, Jolly, Mumford, when Carlton had, Jacobs, Warnock, Hampson, Setanta etc etc.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
5SKULL5 said:
2. Destroyed a fine young kid in Matthew Kreuzer's career. He threw the kid in against dinosaurs like Sandilands, Jolly, Mumford, when Carlton had, Jacobs, Warnock, Hampson, Setanta etc etc.
Yet Collingwood did much the same with Grundy.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
go polo said:
i believed SOS got his way with Bolton
Could be. Article in the Hun reckons there was friction between Chuckles n SOS. Looks like SOS gets free reign now with his hand picked crew of recruiting people all set to completely take over the list shape n structure. Keep going SOS, got plenty of tired old farts due for the pension so you can stage another cut n shut fix it job on the list n crucify the new coach's career.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
TigerMasochist said:
Could be. Article in the Hun reckons there was friction between Chuckles n SOS. Looks like SOS gets free reign now with his hand picked crew of recruiting people all set to completely take over the list shape n structure. Keep going SOS, got plenty of tired old farts due for the pension so you can stage another cut n shut fix it job on the list n crucify the new coach's career.
Beautiful. And the same **** will continue.