It's an omen | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

It's an omen

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm not a big believer in the one week at a time cliche. You've gotta believe and plan these things.
There are stronger forces at work.
Rhett's interesting stats should never be ignored

Essendon fail to score a goal against Richmond in the first quarter for the first time since Rd 1 1967! (of course Richmond went on to win the Premiership that year).

ommmmmmmmmmm. ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Just wondering who'd Tiger supporters would like to beat in a grand final.

I'd like to pop Brisbane's little salary cap bubble or beat Port in semi controversial circumstances because I'd love to see Mark Williams winge and sook. ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
As ong as we were guaranteed to win I'd prefer a Vic team. Pies, Bummers, Blues. Bragging rights would kinda be lost a bit beating an interstate side who none of your friends barrack for.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I'm all for making Mark Williams sook and choke in another finals series. I had him as a substitute teacher at school about 12 years ago (cant belive it has been that long) and i hate the guy. Hate Port too and their supporters, for me that would be the ultimate to annhialte them to win our next flag this year.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I'd love to beat the Pies in a GF again but if we were to beat an interstate team I'd book a holiday to the losing teams town for two weeks and just soak up the atmosphere! Wearing the Yellow and Black of course!

D

dragas girl

Fingers crossed for september, i dont really mind who it is it would be nice just to be there and come home with the cup