It's official, Hocking and the AFL are dumb-arsed, half-baked clowns who are trying to stuff the game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

It's official, Hocking and the AFL are dumb-arsed, half-baked clowns who are trying to stuff the game

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
180 goals FF in 2nd Div one year I think

VFA 16 a side was for sooks who could not handle the physical contact of 18 a side. On Sundays way back then had a choice of watching a VFA game or Sunday amateurs. Sunday amateurs won hands down as no sissies played there. Players back then were conditioned for hard knocks not like these days with muscles that soft from zealous masseurs.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
VFA 16 a side was for sooks who could not handle the physical contact of 18 a side. On Sundays way back then had a choice of watching a VFA game or Sunday amateurs. Sunday amateurs won hands down as no sissies played there. Players back then were conditioned for hard knocks not like these days with muscles that soft from zealous masseurs.
My recollection of the VFA games of the 70s and early 80s was that it was no place for sooks and sissies. You had to have eyes in the back of your head.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I'm just wondering if all these people complaining about the state of the game ever watch Richmond games?
Geez, even in the games that we lose, you see those periods where the Tigers ball movement is just a thing of abject beauty.
Been watching some of the "classic" games on Foxtel recently, and even the showcase State of Origin games.......kinda crap.
Those "great" sides would have their arses handed to them by the 2017-20 Tigers.
If people don't want to watch *smile* truck teams like Ess and Nth Melb play rubbish football, I don't think they should be forced to.....

They can't believe how good we are.
There has been no team to suffer so many rule and environmental changes and still dominate like we do.
Pity the clowns changing the rules and are just slowing down the opposition catching us.
Next year.
*More room to move from def 50 when kicking out..tick.
*Players not allowed to move off mark...No tick
*Interchanges reduced...massive tick
*longer qtrs...massive tick.

I can see us become more dominate

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
melbourne, victoria
They can't believe how good we are.
There has been no team to suffer so many rule and environmental changes and still dominate like we do.
Pity the clowns changing the rules and are just slowing down the opposition catching us.
Next year.
*More room to move from def 50 when kicking out..tick.
*Players not allowed to move off mark...No tick
*Interchanges reduced...massive tick
*longer qtrs...massive tick.

I can see us become more dominate
Hope so Zips.
Reckon this group has another one in them. ( that’s what I wish ).

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
Back From The jungle
I'm just wondering if all these people complaining about the state of the game ever watch Richmond games?
Geez, even in the games that we lose, you see those periods where the Tigers ball movement is just a thing of abject beauty.
Been watching some of the "classic" games on Foxtel recently, and even the showcase State of Origin games.......kinda crap.
Those "great" sides would have their arses handed to them by the 2017-20 Tigers.
If people don't want to watch *smile* truck teams like Ess and Nth Melb play rubbish football, I don't think they should be forced to.....
Fox is showing the best 20 from 2020 no tigers games but plenty of druggies Carl tank , and norf

• Haha
  • Wow

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Hocking has been a disaster since the day he joined the AFL. He’s consistently bad. #GoBackToCats

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I just can't wait until The Custodian, through his magical rule changes, turns every AFL player into Dustin Martin.

I'm particularly looking forward to LOLNorf fronting R1 2021 with 22 Dusties. What a spectacle that will be. (Who gets to be the Dangerfields?)

All praise The Custodian.

• Haha