It's official, Hocking and the AFL are dumb-arsed, half-baked clowns who are trying to stuff the game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

It's official, Hocking and the AFL are dumb-arsed, half-baked clowns who are trying to stuff the game

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
Back From The jungle
I'm just wondering if all these people complaining about the state of the game ever watch Richmond games?
Geez, even in the games that we lose, you see those periods where the Tigers ball movement is just a thing of abject beauty.
Been watching some of the "classic" games on Foxtel recently, and even the showcase State of Origin games.......kinda crap.
Those "great" sides would have their arses handed to them by the 2017-20 Tigers.
If people don't want to watch *smile* truck teams like Ess and Nth Melb play rubbish football, I don't think they should be forced to.....
Fox is showing the best 20 from 2020 no tigers games but plenty of druggies Carl tank , and norf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Hocking has been a disaster since the day he joined the AFL. He’s consistently bad. #GoBackToCats

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I just can't wait until The Custodian, through his magical rule changes, turns every AFL player into Dustin Martin.

I'm particularly looking forward to LOLNorf fronting R1 2021 with 22 Dusties. What a spectacle that will be. (Who gets to be the Dangerfields?)

All praise The Custodian.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users